-Make sure you study all the "La Clase" vocabulary. If you do not know vocabulary, it is difficult to communicate anything in the language!
-Practice answering these questions in whole sentences in Spanish. (You will be asked 3 of the 6)
1. ¿Cómo te llamas?
2. ¿Cuántos años tienes?
3. ¿Cuál es tu número de teléfono? (Can be pretend, but must have ten numbers, a number can only be repeated once)
4. ¿Qué clases tomas? (name at least 4)
5. ¿Cuál es tu materia favorita?
6. ¿Quién enseña tu clase favorita?
-Study the grammar learned in this unit:
Assignment: Wednesday 2/5/14
Before I come back Thursday, make sure you have completed the following:
-Homework that was due Monday.
-Monday's assignment: Panorama cultural- España.
-Tuesday's assignment: A trip to Pamplona, Spain-web quest and essay
IF you have completed all that, please work on the assignment attached on today's Edmodo post OR the practice test I gave you. I will let you count it as homework, if you need that, or extra credit. You may also choose to play Wordplay if you have completed everything else.
1. Read attached document. (see button link under this text)
2.Do activity"Qué aprendiste? toward the bottom.
3.Do the "Conexcion Internet" at the bottom, both 1 and 2. If you don't understand the instructions, use a translator.
4. Research Pamplona's running of the bulls. Tell me a couple of paragraphs about it IN YOUR OWN WORDS. (No copy and paste!) Would you participate? Why or why not?
The verb "ser" means "to be".
It links a subject to