- I'm going to send you to a site where you can get lots of practice choosing between the imperfect and the preterite tenses. A great thing about it is that you will expand your knowledge of Spanish, get instant feedback on your verb choices, and maybe learn a little about Ecuador at the same time!
- At the bottom of this text, you will find a link to the site.
- On the main page picture, you will find 3 links to the 3 parts: "Antes del viaje", "En el Ecuador", y "Al final del viaje".
- Antes del viaje: Do the activities "Episodio 1 - Antes del viaje"(not the audio) and "Reglas y pistas".
- En el Ecuador: Do the activities:" Episodio 2 - En el Ecuador" and "Actividad-A ti te toca."
- Al final del viaje: Do the activities: "Episodio 3- Al final del viaje" and send me a postcard with a pretend message about something you did in Ecuador. (3 to 4 sentences)
- Show me your score on the screen after each activity. Episodios 1 and 2 have hints and can be corrected. Episodio 3 cannot!
- Hint: If you click on the blue font in the Episodios, it will show you a picture.
Regular Preterite endings
(Please refer to your preterite/imperfect folder for the irregulars.)
Imperfect endings and irregulars
Imperfect or preterite?